kanako
01/12/21 05:24PM
rule34.xxx has an official store now! feedback/ideas welcome
kanako.store sells high quality sex-toys and customizable sex-dolls. They come with different accessories and outfits. With their clothes on, they'll fit perfectly into your anime collection. With their clothes off, they'll assist you when browsing rule34 ヾ(^-^)ノ
To celebrate this collaboration, you get an additional vibrator to your dream sex-doll FOR FREE! All you have to do is pre-order the Basic + Vibrator version, and at the checkout enter the discount code "PHM28JVBS82M".
Kanako.store just launched, so look forward for new items and more customisation options in the near future. Feedback and ideas are always appreciated, feel free to reply to this topic for that <3.

Please no complaints, this is a product connected to the site. Feedback on the product is welcome.
slayerduck
01/12/21 05:24PM
^

legit
Cryptic_Ass
01/17/21 04:01AM
Um, Mod people, this thread’s unlocked.
anma5254
01/17/21 04:38AM
Melony_Is_Mommy said:
Um, Mod people, this thread’s unlocked.

It says feedback/ideas welcome
Cryptic_Ass
01/17/21 05:18AM
anma5254 said:
Melony_Is_Mommy said:
Um, Mod people, this thread’s unlocked.

It says feedback/ideas welcome


My bad, I’m an idiot.
anma5254
01/17/21 05:20AM
Melony_Is_Mommy said:
anma5254 said:
Melony_Is_Mommy said:
Um, Mod people, this thread’s unlocked.

It says feedback/ideas welcome


My bad, I’m an idiot.

We all have our moments :)
BootyKing~
01/17/21 05:22AM
Can the store sell me a butt? thanks
PSI100
01/18/21 05:41AM
How about custom sex dolls for our ordering, and liking? It will be expensive, but you are guaranteed to make bank.
Technolator53
01/18/21 05:49PM
EDB445 said:
How about custom sex dolls for our ordering, and liking? It will be expensive, but you are guaranteed to make bank.


Yeah. Custom sex dolls would be a great thing. And maybe even add more customizable features. For example, if you're into a certain fictional character, you can design that. If you get me. ^^
Foreskin_Collector
01/18/21 11:14PM
You know those booba mouse pads?

They look cheap to make and there's always someone horny enough to buy them.
Specialestiest
01/18/21 11:20PM
Foreskin_Collector said:
You know those booba mouse pads?

They look cheap to make and there's always someone horny enough to buy them.


Legit though they are pretty good for your wrist I've heard.
JinHanahaki
01/19/21 12:45AM
Maybe some dildos or male sex dolls?? So that it doesn't seem like it's catering to just straight men, lol
SlapThisHand!
01/19/21 12:51AM
R34 hats and shirts. And glow in the dark thongs.
Hakak
01/24/21 04:46PM
Foreskin_Collector said:
You know those booba mouse pads?

They look cheap to make and there's always someone horny enough to buy them.
Best frickin ideea ever
Scramjam
01/24/21 05:42PM
Keep this thread serious please
1 234>>>


Reply | Forum Index