Fallingforfurries
05/20/21 09:01PM
Femboy Hangout!
A place for femboys (like myself) to plonk down their sissy asses and chat! Ask questions, maybe a little rp, discuss things, whatever!

I'll start! Dear Gay Femboys, do you like the term "wife" being used on you?
FemboyCody
05/20/21 09:06PM
No. I don't like being called wife.

Probably because I'm straight. But idk.
Fallingforfurries
05/20/21 09:07PM
FemboyCody said:
No. I don't like being called wife.

Probably because I'm straight. But idk.

Maybe I should clarify "gay femboys" lol
The_shy_pyro
05/20/21 09:17PM
I love being a femboy wife~~
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf
05/20/21 09:24PM
The_shy_pyro said:
I love being a femboy wife~~


Oh?~ Is that so?~~~
Fallingforfurries
05/20/21 09:29PM
I love being a femboy wife too lol. I love being a cute petite babe!
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf
05/20/21 09:32PM
I love being that, or just a slut. Whichever works better for the other person(s)!~~~
Fallingforfurries
05/20/21 09:33PM
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf said:
I love being that, or just a slut. Whichever works better for the other person(s)!~~~

Being slutty is fun, but being absolutely submissive is my way!
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf
05/20/21 09:35PM
Fallingforfurries said:
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf said:
I love being that, or just a slut. Whichever works better for the other person(s)!~~~

Being slutty is fun, but being absolutely submissive is my way!

Hmmm~ Well that sounds like fun and all, but it never hurts to have some nice ass to pound or a lovely dick to ride~ ;P
Fallingforfurries
05/20/21 09:38PM
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf said:
Fallingforfurries said:
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf said:
I love being that, or just a slut. Whichever works better for the other person(s)!~~~

Being slutty is fun, but being absolutely submissive is my way!

Hmmm~ Well that sounds like fun and all, but it never hurts to have some nice ass to pound or a lovely dick to ride~ ;P

I can agree with that lol
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf
05/20/21 09:40PM
Fallingforfurries said:
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf said:
Fallingforfurries said:
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf said:
I love being that, or just a slut. Whichever works better for the other person(s)!~~~

Being slutty is fun, but being absolutely submissive is my way!

Hmmm~ Well that sounds like fun and all, but it never hurts to have some nice ass to pound or a lovely dick to ride~ ;P

I can agree with that lol


I mean, of course~ Who wouldn't want to have a piece of this?~ us.rule34.xxx//samples/39...d48c3051b3ca7.jpg?4523934
Fallingforfurries
05/20/21 09:41PM
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf said:
Fallingforfurries said:
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf said:
Fallingforfurries said:
Wolfy_Femboy_Wolf said:
I love being that, or just a slut. Whichever works better for the other person(s)!~~~

Being slutty is fun, but being absolutely submissive is my way!

Hmmm~ Well that sounds like fun and all, but it never hurts to have some nice ass to pound or a lovely dick to ride~ ;P

I can agree with that lol


I mean, of course~ Who wouldn't want to have a piece of this?~ us.rule34.xxx//samples/39...d48c3051b3ca7.jpg?4523934

Or this?
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4483616
blazn
05/20/21 10:03PM
*plonks my fat butt down in this thread too*

'wife' i can take or leave, i don't get a whole lot of enjoyment out of being treated like a girl? for me the excitement comes from wearing cute clothes. there's something really liberating about having a skirt on.

'slut' on the other hand is a word i just adore using for myself!
Fallingforfurries
05/20/21 10:06PM
blazn said:
*plonks my fat butt down in this thread too*

'wife' i can take or leave, i don't get a whole lot of enjoyment out of being treated like a girl? for me the excitement comes from wearing cute clothes. there's something really liberating about having a skirt on.

'slut' on the other hand is a word i just adore using for myself!

I myself have yet to wear a skirt. I really only wear panties lol. I shudder every time I put them on. They just feel so "right" and comfy!
blazn
05/20/21 10:10PM
Fallingforfurries said:
blazn said:
*plonks my fat butt down in this thread too*

'wife' i can take or leave, i don't get a whole lot of enjoyment out of being treated like a girl? for me the excitement comes from wearing cute clothes. there's something really liberating about having a skirt on.

'slut' on the other hand is a word i just adore using for myself!

I myself have yet to wear a skirt. I really only wear panties lol. I shudder every time I put them on.


panties are a little more awkward for me cuz i can never get them to fit comfortably. they aren't designed for dudes to wear after all! thigh highs on the other hand are sooo heavenly. i can't recommend them enough. tights too.
1 2345>>>


Reply | Forum Index