Shiranuix
05/11/22 05:59PM
Girl you hate and love to see getting fucked
Hey, do you got a fictional girl, who you really dislike so you enjoy seeing her getting fucked to shit here? Feel free to leave your favorite pic as well.
GHXX
05/11/22 06:05PM
Where would Vtubers enter?

Cause Latam has a big grudge against a Vtuber called "Nimu" due to a dumb controversy that exploded way more than it should, and some mfs in the hispanic community uses porn as a way of mocking people, so that girl gets a shit ton of porn out of hate alone lol.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5948141
irre9ularity
05/11/22 06:05PM
None fictional, one in particular in real-life... and I have more than enough means to get my revenge, I'm simply not petty.

My ex was a bit of a Voyeur, would send me pictures almost daily over the 3 years we knew eachother... I have about 600 of which linked to a "Black Box" system, in that if anything ever happens to me they automatically post to servers and sites across the globe.

She's from a rather extremist family, and I take no chances.
Lewdologist
05/11/22 06:17PM
Don't really hate...
I don't hate her but Jaiden animations is my pic, which is why I contribute my own animations to the cause, her and her momma. But again, don't hate 'em. Jaiden can be pretty fucking annoying though
XSlut
05/11/22 06:23PM
Night Elves
For some reason I hate the night elves from Warcraft III. Really enjoy watching them getting dicked.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2411516
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6047609
irre9ularity
05/11/22 06:25PM
XSlut said:
For some reason I hate the night elves from Warcraft III. Really enjoy watching them getting dicked.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2411516
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6047609


Probably because they don't look like night elves and are clearly over-sexualized... which is fine for pervs, but hardcore fans only get pissed off.

A sentiment I share.
SexGames
05/11/22 06:27PM
Probably the RWBY girls, I dunno, I have no interest in the series or any intent to watch it… But I still somehow get a kick out of seeing those color-coded cunts get absolutely destroyed~ It’s like all they’re good for in my eyes, since like I said, I don’t care one bit about their web show or them as characters so… Atleast they found use in their bodies!

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2815559
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4135258
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5975092
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4135263
YoungFeminis
05/11/22 06:27PM
Belle delphine shes just so dumb
Shiranuix
05/11/22 06:29PM
XSlut said:
For some reason I hate the night elves from Warcraft III. Really enjoy watching them getting dicked.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2411516
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6047609


Damn, that first pic is so hot
Shiranuix
05/11/22 06:37PM
Lewdologist said:
I don't hate her but Jaiden animations is my pic, which is why I contribute my own animations to the cause, her and her momma. But again, don't hate 'em. Jaiden can be pretty fucking annoying though


Just checked your page, that jaiden pic with her mom is really awesome, good job
irre9ularity
05/11/22 06:53PM
Shiranuix said:
Lewdologist said:
I don't hate her but Jaiden animations is my pic, which is why I contribute my own animations to the cause, her and her momma. But again, don't hate 'em. Jaiden can be pretty fucking annoying though


Just checked your page, that jaiden pic with her mom is really awesome, good job


Got some awesome pics yourself, best I can do is modify existing works... I'm a tad too inexperienced and insecure around drawing people in any context to really create what I can envision in my head.
Shiranuix
05/11/22 07:02PM
irre9ularity said:
Shiranuix said:
Lewdologist said:
I don't hate her but Jaiden animations is my pic, which is why I contribute my own animations to the cause, her and her momma. But again, don't hate 'em. Jaiden can be pretty fucking annoying though


Just checked your page, that jaiden pic with her mom is really awesome, good job


Got some awesome pics yourself, best I can do is modify existing works... I'm a tad too inexperienced and insecure around drawing people in any context to really create what I can envision in my head.


I like the work you uploaded too, plus you got stuff with dark magician girl (one of my favorites) so u get bonus points for that from me too lol.

Regarding beeing inexperienced i would just say continue your work if you like doing it u will get appropriate results with time. And about the insecure part just upload it and dont care about what other people write online, many just like shit talking people even if they see no reason themselves just to feel better.
irre9ularity
05/11/22 07:07PM
Shiranuix said:
irre9ularity said:
Shiranuix said:
Lewdologist said:
I don't hate her but Jaiden animations is my pic, which is why I contribute my own animations to the cause, her and her momma. But again, don't hate 'em. Jaiden can be pretty fucking annoying though


Just checked your page, that jaiden pic with her mom is really awesome, good job


Got some awesome pics yourself, best I can do is modify existing works... I'm a tad too inexperienced and insecure around drawing people in any context to really create what I can envision in my head.


I like the work you uploaded too, plus you got stuff with dark magician girl (one of my favorites) so u get bonus points for that from me too lol.

Regarding beeing inexperienced i would just say continue your work if you like doing it u will get appropriate results with time. And about the insecure part just upload it and dont care about what other people write online, many just like shit talking people even if they see no reason themselves just to feel better.


I appreciate the kindness, but I feel you misunderstood the insecurity part... I don't much care what other people think, criticism is always accepted if it's well reasoned. However... what I meant was that my insecurity is more systemmic of my low experience.

Given that it causes me to second guess the details and forever try to perfect them, as I have the curse of being a perfectionist who struggles with proper proportions... I can recognise them in other works, hence that Dark Magician you saw.

I simply cannot produce them for myself short of physically copying other designs... and due to how I was raised, sexual themes are not something I can openly practice... which leads to my actual work being indirect and symbollic, rather than openly explicit.
HornyNeku
05/11/22 09:53PM
I don't like pyra and Mythra but god damn they're hot as fuck when they're getting pounded (not by rex, that shit is fucking boring), I'd love to hatefuck them
HungSasha_AC
05/12/22 02:52AM
YoungFeminis said:
Belle delphine shes just so dumb

I agree with this one but only her online character cause she actually seemed like a genuine person in one of the interviews with Maxmofoe.
1 2>>>


Reply | Forum Index