Da_Hypocrat
05/13/22 03:55PM
Rule 34 created all my Pokemon head-canons, lol!
I've been hanging out on Rule 34 so long that certain perverted aspects of Pokemon are now ingrained in my mind as unofficial canon. Needless to say, I'll never look at the franchise the same.

So here is a fun idea: Write things about Pokemon that are, thanks to Rule 34, are now your head-canons but are not so much in regular canon (or at least, they don't admit it as official canon). You can post example pics on Rule 34 as part of the fun.

Don't worry if your head-canons are totally different from mine, you can post those too.

Here's some of my Prime Head-canon Examples:

1. Misty is a regular skinny-dipper (this animated nude edit is the biggest contributor to that belief). rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4883945
Also she has a tentacle fetish, which is why she loves tentacools so much.

2. May has the biggest boobs of the main poke-girls, and therefore is a perfect candidate for frequent paizuri sessions.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4498928

3. Dawn is an exhibitionist - she never wears panties under her skirt.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4670677

4. Cynthia is a total perverted predator who wants Dawn as her pet plaything.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5709349

5. Lasumine and Lillie are in a passionate mother-daughter incest relationship.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075926

6. Hilda has done every conceivable sexual act out there that can be done with humans and Pokemon.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5804716

7. Hex Maniac is also a Sex Maniac. (...That's just about all pictures with her in it.)

8. More than once, a diglett was someone's dildo.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2426275

9. All Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys are identical because they were created in a cloning lab to resolve a labor shortage in their fields. Therefore - see one naked, you technically see all of them naked.

10. Apparently, all Gardevoirs and Lopunnys are females in sexual relationships with their trainers. (Again, my head-canon is not necessarily the same as yours.)

11. All Lucarios are too, though the difference is plenty of them are males.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5360100

12. Every Cinderace has a totally delicious booty (but I can never figure out if the Pokemon is actually wearing pants or not.)
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6021658

13. And finally, every single Hypno in existence has abused their own powers. Maliciously.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5634044

Even if we have differing head-canons, I think most of you will totally understand mine.
So, what are YOURS?
irre9ularity
05/13/22 04:03PM
Da_Hypocrat said:
I've been hanging out on Rule 34 so long that certain perverted aspects of Pokemon are now ingrained in my mind as unofficial canon. Needless to say, I'll never look at the franchise the same.

So here is a fun idea: Write things about Pokemon that are, thanks to Rule 34, are now your head-canons but are not so much in regular canon (or at least, they don't admit it as official canon). You can post example pics on Rule 34 as part of the fun.

Don't worry if your head-canons are totally different from mine, you can post those too.

Here's some of my Prime Head-canon Examples:

Misty is a regular skinny-dipper (this animated nude edit is the biggest contributor to that belief). rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4883945
Also she has a tentacle fetish, which is why she loves tentacools so much.

May has the biggest boobs of the main poke-girls, and therefore is a perfect candidate for frequent paizuri sessions.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4498928

Dawn is an exhibitionist - she never wears panties under her skirt.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4670677

Cynthia is a total perverted predator who wants Dawn as her pet plaything.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5709349

Lasumine and Lillie are in a passionate mother-daughter incest relationship.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075926

Hilda has done every conceivable sexual act out there that can be done with humans and Pokemon.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5804716

Hex Maniac is also a Sex Maniac. (...That's just about all pictures with her in it.)

More than once, a diglett was someone's dildo.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2426275

All Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys are identical because they were created in a cloning lab to resolve a labor shortage in their fields. Therefore - see one naked, you technically see all of them naked.

Apparently, all Gardevoirs and Lopunnys are females in sexual relationships with their trainers. (Again, my head-canon is not necessarily the same as yours.)

All Lucarios are too, though the difference is plenty of them are males.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5360100

Every Cinderace has a totally delicious booty (but I can never figure out if the Pokemon is actually wearing pants or not.)
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6021658

And finally, every single Hypno in existence has abused their own powers. Maliciously.
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5634044

Even if we have differing head-canons, I think most of you will totally understand mine.
So, what are YOURS?


I only recently became aware of and joined this site, and I was already aware of many of the same things you've mentioned in addition to my own and substantially worse variations on detailed and undetailed themes apart.

Mine is more an extension of having an extremely open and imaginative mind, so anytime I see any created character I tend to imagine all manner of scenarios across the spectrum... quite literally from an innocent tea party all the way to Venusaur tentacle fucking my team regardless of gender...

I don't really have a filter, and whilst sometimes grotesque more than kinky, I get new ideas on the artistic side in either case lol.

So I think your blame is misplaced, and your concerns fairly innocent compared to what I see... don't worry yourself.
Da_Hypocrat
05/13/22 04:34PM
Nah, I ain't worried or mad at Rule 34.

I just find it all funny and sexy that for me, perverted fantasies are as big a part of the Pokemon franchise as anything Nintendo itself puts out.

Feel free to share any particular sexy headcanons you got.
NoSam123
05/13/22 05:54PM
I get what you mean lol. Pokemon is a simple story that makes it open to those interpretations and deconstructions I suppose

I'd like to think most of the trainers(especially the gym ones) are a little corrupted and engaged in Pokephilia...though the stigma is not 1:1 with bestiality since Pokemon CAN consent.
Theres also how DPP implied Pokephilia COULD exist in Arceus times, but thats not really a head cannon.

Then theres the trope where many of the pokegirls prostitute themselves for extra cash. See it a lot on Doujins.

Theres also Hilda and Rosa being lovers.
And Team Skull are a lot more promiscuous.

The Cynthia and Lille/Lusamine ones are my favorite tropes

Theres also Ash being a player and banging all of his female companions.

irre9ularity
05/13/22 05:58PM
NoSam123 said:
I get what you mean lol. Pokemon is a simple story that makes it open to those interpretations and deconstructions I suppose

I'd like to think most of the trainers(especially the gym ones) are a little corrupted and engaged in Pokephilia...though the stigma is not 1:1 with bestiality since Pokemon CAN consent.

Then theres the trope where many of the pokegirls prostitute themselves for extra cash. See it a lot on Doujins.

The Cynthia and Lille/Lusamine ones are my favorite tropes

Theres also Ash being a player and banging all of his female companions.



Not helped by the Old Lady by the waterfall in Agate Village calling her Mightyena "her boyfriend" in Pokemon Colosseum... made worse by her having a Poochyena in that game's sequel, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness...

Think Mightyena might have popped a few eggs before passing away lol.

(I am so sorry for that joke)
Da_Hypocrat
05/13/22 06:43PM
irre9ularity said:

Not helped by the Old Lady by the waterfall in Agate Village calling her Mightyena "her boyfriend" in Pokemon Colosseum... made worse by her having a Poochyena in that game's sequel, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness...

Think Mightyena might have popped a few eggs before passing away lol.

(I am so sorry for that joke)


Welp, that certainly invokes some likely unintended implications.
irre9ularity
05/13/22 07:23PM
Da_Hypocrat said:
irre9ularity said:

Not helped by the Old Lady by the waterfall in Agate Village calling her Mightyena "her boyfriend" in Pokemon Colosseum... made worse by her having a Poochyena in that game's sequel, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness...

Think Mightyena might have popped a few eggs before passing away lol.

(I am so sorry for that joke)


Welp, that certainly invokes some likely unintended implications.


Yeah... I think it was right there that my child mind discovered the possibility of Human/Pokemon Breeding, and that's why I'm so Degenerate now... seeing through that lens for nearly 2 decades, a decade and a half before I knew about R34.
Break-me
05/13/22 11:21PM
Mine
Pokephillia is definitely something that happens a shit ton.
Prostitution is extremely common.
The age of consent is very blurred.
Incest is also common (it's normal for pokemon to do it).
Humans can breed with some pokemon.

Add more!
Marshmellow
05/14/22 04:37AM
About Nidoran (Female): rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1542907

While in-game Nidoran just levels up like any other Pokémon and evolves at a certain level, I have the headcanon that in the actual Pokémon universe Nidoran goes through hormonal changes after breeding which cause the evolution into Nidorina. Basically, they get overloaded with testosterone so they can protect their kids.
doltscanttag
05/14/22 04:44AM
Break-me said:
The age of consent is very blurred.

Curious... Why would you head-canon this?
ferrousflora
05/14/22 02:10PM
Electivire's tails can vibrate.

Male Lopunny are built more athletically than the females, with broader shoulders and more muscle tone. Male Gardevoir, however, are indistinguishable.

Male Hypno, despite their reputation, are shy, retiring creatures who only use hypnosis as a way to get girls to talk to them, creating the opportunity for an otherwise consensual courtship.. On the other hand, female Hypno are every bit as lusty and forward as the males are reputed to be.

Delia Ketchum is banging her Mr. Mime. What? She's a single woman who lives alone.

Lusamine has definitely used Nihilego's tentacles to fulfill her own desires. Gladion and Lillie have had to call out for pizza more than once because Mommie Dearest was too, ahem, "occupied" to make dinner.

Misty and Nessa are an item.

Milo works in the nude on pleasant days and acts dumb whenever someone calls him out on it. "What do you mean I'm naked? I've got my gardening gloves on!"

After the reclassification of Clefairy, Whitney started doing cam work to pay for the remodeling of her gym.

Mustard and Opal have fucked at some point in time.

Cynthia sometimes does NSFW charity streams. "Tonight, I'm going to show off my rabbit vibrator...all donations go to Belinda's Buneary Rescue!"

The sexuality of Pokemon in the Human-Like egg group has many of the intricacies of human sexuality: sexual orientations, an understanding of gender, and even kinks, among which "Gardevoir booty cheeks" appears to be a favorite.

Pokephilia isn't unusual among Hex Maniacs, but not for the reasons you would think. Many spells call for "deep, utter union of body and soul" or an exchange of life essence. Sex is the most intuitive (and fun) way to do this.

Akari eventually gets into a relationship with either Arezu or Adaman.

Ash, in the year 2022, still thinks girls have cooties.
Break-me
05/14/22 02:32PM
doltscanttag said:
Break-me said:
The age of consent is very blurred.

Curious... Why would you head-canon this?


They let there children travel the world unsupervised with creatures that can destroy cities in a single attack. So that's why.
Da_Hypocrat
05/14/22 04:22PM
ferrousflora said:

Male Hypno, despite their reputation, are shy, retiring creatures who only use hypnosis as a way to get girls to talk to them, creating the opportunity for an otherwise consensual courtship.. On the other hand, female Hypno are every bit as lusty and forward as the males are reputed to be.



Yup, that head-canon of Hypnos is VERY different from mine. As different as one can get.

Thinking about it, I can't recall a single pic of a female Hypno getting it on. I'm sure they are out there, but it's rare, no doubt...
ferrousflora
05/14/22 04:24PM
Da_Hypocrat said:
ferrousflora said:

Male Hypno, despite their reputation, are shy, retiring creatures who only use hypnosis as a way to get girls to talk to them, creating the opportunity for an otherwise consensual courtship.. On the other hand, female Hypno are every bit as lusty and forward as the males are reputed to be.



Yup, that head-canon of Hypnos is VERY different from mine. As different as one can get.

Thinking about it, I can't recall a single pic of a female Hypno getting it on. I'm sure they are out there, but it's rare, no doubt...


Tbh, I'm turning the pervy Hypno trope on its ear on purpose.
SexGames
05/15/22 01:42AM
Don’t forget Sina being a BWC sizequeen! Seriously, there’s too many examples to list: rule34.xxx/index.php?page...28pokemon%29+sort%3ascore

I hear there was one sole commissioner responsible for most if not all of these, just paying artists to draw this minor character from XY and SM with the thickest white dicks ever. If that’s true, I have to salute their dedication to invest that much money into their oddly specific character fantasy.
1 2>>>


Reply | Forum Index